Sunday, March 03, 2013

1129


third week of lent
repentant winds cool evening...
Sunday savvy

--gillena cox

Today, Sunday, the catholic church is without a pope, since Benedict XVI vacated due to ill health. (God's speed and a happy retirement). The last abdication of a pope happened in 1415

Our Responsorial Psalm today is taken from Psalm 102; The Lord is compassion and love; slow to anger and rich in mercy


Sunday Smiles

Today i regrouped and reconnected,singing with my church choir, after Holy Mass we had breakfast at a member's house

Today is #60 in the series Sunday Savvy What are you doing today, let me know... email me or post a COMMENT revisit Sunday Savvy 59


Lorraine says
I can only repent
In thoughts
I couldn't hurt anyone
or maybe I could
I repent


Bill says
between popes . . .
I find my place
in the missal



Tag 1 One Single Expression
tag 2 Shadow Shot Sunday
tag 3 Kaleidoscope Sunday
tag 4 Sunday Scribblings
tag 5 Lovely Sunday Quotes
tag 6 Sunday Whirl


SmileyCentral.com

4 comments:

Out of Sight L said...

I can only repent
In thoughts
I couldn't hurt anyone
or maybe Icould
I repent

Gillena Cox said...

Lorraine, thanks for your take on repentance, it was a scorching hot Sunday here

much love...

Bill said...

between popes . . .
I find my place
in the missal

Gillena Cox said...

i'm reading this and Sunday is long gone; still, i will edit and include it


much love...