Tuesday, November 27, 2012

1069

Defining Haiku here at Lunch Break that's 30 days, November 1st - 30th of haiku features

The haiku in today's haiga(illustrated haiku)

a whisper a smile...
a blush of sunset clouds
heralds night-time

--gillena cox

Today's note - love

Happens, in the poetry world, when the word love is pronounced, sonnets come to mind; if haiku is for the most associated with nature and the environment and skewed in the direction of credibility; can as baffling and ethereal a subject such as love be found in the hallways of haijin? Well so happens these brave adventurers have dared to go


I invite you to share some of your expertise on love with me

Today's tag

SmileyCentral.com

5 comments:

Out of Sight L said...

Love in me
Carries me through
in you
I see yours through art

and it fills my senses

Gillena Cox said...

Thank you for your appreciation Lorraine; happy you stopped by


much love...

Geraldine said...

this is lovely gillena!

Gillena Cox said...

Thank you for dropping in Geraldine

much love...

voyance gratuite en ligne par mail said...

Bravo for this post Without going to "Like" a small retweet often I use to mark my approval, even when I have nothing to say in comments.