Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cinderella Syndrome 18


mimosa pudica or sensitive plant, is locally referred to in Trinidad and Tobago, as 'ti marie'

How can I, dressed in rags?. Cinderella ... replied, the servants will turn me away!...[Story Telling]

continuing the Cinderella Syndrome or What every girl should have; well!!! at least once in her lifetime, anyways...in haiku/haibun style throughout the month of August; e-mail me or add your contributions at comments; to be included in the day's post

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

HI great series,I'm looking forward to seeing the posts where Cinderella gets to do other things

Frieda said...

many years ago I had such a plant...
thank you for making me remember it.

Anonymous said...

Yes

Gillena Cox said...

Lorraine, Frieda, Mops; thanks for dropping in

Lorraine; funny thing about " they lived happily ever after" there's always, so much to tell before :)


much love
gillena